Hair Dreams by Cheryl Wash
Welcome to my website!
Scheduling for June dates is now open.
I am geared up & ready to reopen on June 1st
This is what I’ll be doing to help keep you safe during your service.
- I’ll be wearing a mask and face shield.
- Sanitizing all surfaces between client appointments including door handles.
- I’ll be using hospital grade sanitizer that kills human coronaviruses.
- I will start each client with a fresh clean cape.
- All styling tools used will be sanitized between clients as well my cutting shears.
- I will be changing my aprons after each client.
- I will have an air purifier.
- I’ll be confirming with everyone that they have no symptoms and will be using a touch-less infrared thermometer to check temps before clients enter my suite.
- Please read the notice on my door before entering, if any of the statements is true, your appointment MUST be rescheduled.
This is what you can do to help me keep everyone safe.
I am asking everyone to wait outside of my suite until the door is opened, as I will be sanitizing between clients.
- Please arrive at your scheduled appointment time. If you are early please wait in your car to help keep the amount of people in the halls to a minimum.
- Wear a mask to your appointment especially during your shampoo service.
It is my greatest desire to make sure that you walk away looking and feeling beautiful while feeling safe and staying healthy.
I’m so excited to get back to work and see everyone. Life will be different but together we can get through this.
My goal is to help all of my clients find the look that is just right for them. I believe that the key to the right style is through a great consultation. I love it when clients come with pictures and ideas to share, this really allows me to fully comprehend just what they have in mind. I take great pride in listening to your needs and desires to achieve the perfect look.
I love feedback too, please let me know what you like as well as what may not be working for you. I take all of your input very seriously.
By clicking on the butterfly you can access my scheduling page to book your appointment now.